Tuesday, October 9, 2012

For The Record – On "Climate (Change) Denial"

So, if you label me as a "climate (change) denier", or a "global warming denier", or somesuch, then I hereby give you notice that you are an anti-scientific hack and an idiot.

And to summarize as a postscript, I think "CO2 & catastrophic climate change" is a giant distraction from the very real problems we face:

  • On the ecologic front, non-CO2 related human activity is destroying eco-systems, species and habitats like nothing before in the history of life
  • On the front of our global society, capitalism is adversely and severely impacting the lives of billions of people (including mine, and most likely yours)
  • And on a personal front, ME/CFS is destroying my life
So I am terribly sorry that I think your misguided alarmism about CO2 is a waste of resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment