Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"You Won't Believe That Mind Blowing Must See Video about how NASA confirmed they faked Moon-Landing UFO alien Monuments!"

If the title of a video contains any of the following (or variations thereof), I'm pretty sure I don't want to see the video:
  • "You won't believe…"
  • "Mind blowing"
  • "Must see video"
  • "NASA" and any of the following: "hides", "confirms", "secret", "alien", "UFO", "monument", "faked", "photo", "reality" or "evidence"
If these fools insists to upload such spam (and they DO spam the world with it), then it is my right to filter out such spam – and may you die of easily preventable deaths.

There are very very few exceptions (I'm looking at you, Vsauce), but in general: I don't want to see such dreck.

(And as a bonus point: I avoid anything with Michio Kaku in it…)

[Update 2013-10-28] XKCD along the similar line.

No comments:

Post a Comment